Thursday, March 28, 2013
Are you feeling sick
你不舒服吗? Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗? Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗? Would you turn off the alarm clock? (*turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。 )
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。 You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天! It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了? Did you stay up late last night?( *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。 )
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon.( *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,如今英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。 )
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 You were snoring last night.( *snore“打呼噜”。 )
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night.( *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。)
我做了个可怕的梦。 I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment