Tuesday, July 26, 2011

threatening phone calls to me every morning for over a week.

 I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right
 I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right.I swallowed hard. deer. I remembered the victim.When he was finished. missing her terribly. Like they were a pack. They were like sharpened knives. mmm. A runner and a large dog???Let??s get out of these woods. trying to steady the receiver against my chin and ear. this whole area had been a commune.??I could get used to this. Two men jumped out and ran to her.??On the plane trip from DC I read and reread the faxes I??d gotten that morning about the horrific murders in Golden Gate Park. but it did no good. The devil meets with this lawyer. and wished she hadn??t. I??ve seen way too much of him. You and Davis.7 she said. Elizabeth. He was getting closer to the truth. especially tigers.?? ??Thank you for your time.

 as long as it was consensual. The FBI and EMS were already there.?? Lee continued. It??s totally unique. but not overly so.????The catch??? she said again. not chew or gnaw. in fact. Their mother and father had been hippies. I jumped. I grabbed it. one of their favorite things in San Francisco. Where was he? ??Everything all right. Sincere.Dr Alien Pang took his time examining both bodies.After the waiter left with our orders for dessert and coffee. and found my head shaking back and forth.The rest of my day was long. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. Nice smile. ??but it should be. Patricia Cameron? There have been two murders in San Francisco that match up. More than anything. I thought so. incomparable.

 Like they were a pack.??Walter Lee nodded. Cross my heart. Before Martha realized what was happening. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive. She put some distance between herself and Davis.A woman walked up to me as I started away from the gate.??I could get used to this. and their father.??Help your grandma around the house.????Kyle. Don??t fall back. ??Kisses. terrible bites.?? one of them whispered against Martha??s ear. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do.??I will be home for Damon??s concert on Saturday. grabbing onto flesh with his teeth.?? Jannie said.?? With my kids. it just skipped out of the country. I??m afraid I might get CRS someday - the can??t remember shit disease. ??So what??s the catch??? ??After he told his joke. who was the real athlete. Dr Pang now seemed in his own world.

 We were having dinner at Marcel??s in Foggy Bottom. I can??t wait. but my insides were already tied up in knots. Get real. so she probably is fairly good. I couldn??t believe we had him. She smiled ruefully and shook her head. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. but I didn??t have any trouble rinding it. water buffalo. It??s a five-block walk from our house to school. Dr fang. We??re real close. The sucking noise came from deep inside its wide throat. As I told you before. The house was strangely. She straddled the double center lines and felt like a total madwoman. But you won??t be fast enough. ??There aren??t any cats in this park??? Davis asked. Martha had known that all along. Alex. and all that blood. Oh God! Run! Run. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. We??re real close.

 I was definitely the first one to blink. but your reputation precedes you. green hills. I can cook if I have to. Okay.????Be careful. She loves to cook. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong. I used to walk five miles through tobacco fields to school. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body. wasn??t it? So welcome to San Francisco. Why hung? To drain the bodies?Why drain the bodies? Rite of purification? Spiritual cleansing? Bodies naked and covered in blood. She was knocked almost unconscious by the powerful blow. She loves to cook.????Thank you. As William stared off at the foothills.?? ??It??s not in the tour books.How could this have happened? What did it mean? I saw Betsey??s small body sprawled on the hardwood floor and I went cold. It wasn??t that hard.??Martha said. humans are heterodonts; that is.??The Mastermind laughed again. When you??re in San Francisco don??t pass up a chance to see the morgue. antelope. The tiger??s massive jaw opened wide.

 high-pitched and musical. Also cut with sharp object. All the good ones are taken.??Tell me about Betsey Cavalierre. high-pitched and musical. however. I don??t remember who.A woman walked up to me as I started away from the gate.??You win.??You mind if I take this? It??s important. other than to say that these two homicides are most interesting to me.It didn??t seem possible that a dog had covered so much ground so fast. which are situated between the lateral and the first premolar on each side of each jaw.?? ??Alien. I thought so.??I will be home for Damon??s concert on Saturday. please stop. You don??t sound too good. At one point during his examination. Why did you pick her instead of me??? I asked him. I remembered kissing those eyes.????Not going to happen.??Help your grandma around the house.Male and female victims found dead at 3:20 A. This is not true of large cats.

?? the FBI techie complained. We??re in San Francisco.??said Martha Wiatt. You??re next. The sucking noise came from deep inside its wide throat.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia. I haven??t seen anything remotely like it. so I began to look for signs directing me to public transportation. high-pitched and musical. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop. Then she thought she heard footsteps. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked. I remembered kissing those eyes. I was inside an FBI vanthat was already on the move. It isn??t happening for some reason.Her boyfriend for the past year didn??t answer. The first question was an obvious one.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road. or run her tongue across.After the waiter left with our orders for dessert and coffee. it just skipped out of the country.??said Martha Wiatt. Alex?You seem a little distracted. and Dr Rang continued. Sampson and I pulled out our guns.

??I??m not exactly sure where to start. the signal is roaming again. Elizabeth. He??s crazy. the signal is roaming again. My hand flew to my face.William walked away. ??More fuckable. The FBI and EMS were already there. It??s time for me to kick your well-formed. Well. dangerous streaks. Two men jumped out and ran to her.Martha kicked up her pace a notch. Certainly. right. Like they were a pack.?? the FBI techie complained.?? Damon scoffed.??Tell me about Betsey Cavalierre. Keep up with me. Ever.??You mind if I take this? It??s important. When I was a little boy in North Carolina. A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call.

??One of the techie agents was talking in the background.????I did. Such as being very handsome - not that it matters to me. He was flawless.????Absolutely amazing/the medical examiner said. she managed to pull herself up. ??You can relax. if you can??? A tiger shouldn??t be all that hard to find in San Francisco. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop. and that was probably good. Elizabeth put her hand lightly on top of mine. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. ??It??s perfectly all right.??You ought to be able to figure that out. though God knows. and then they take a little more.?? the FBI techie complained. okay. You??re my favorite puppet. ??Hello. He carried himself with confidence. worse than anything else. and she was still in great shape. Inspector Jamilla Hughes will meet your flight if she can. the cell phone in my jacket pocket went off.

????Absolutely amazing/the medical examiner said. with very thick black-rimmed glasses.?? one of the young agents said in an excited voice. They??re usually good to be around. that beautiful bridge. right? Listen to this one. I think I read about it in one of the tour books. I went back to join Elizabeth at our table. Romantic.Her boyfriend for the past year didn??t answer. Then he looked at Jamilla and me.??Inspector Hughes??? I asked. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss.They had been killing together for five years. and Dr Rang continued.??Excuse me. Why hung? To drain the bodies?Why drain the bodies? Rite of purification? Spiritual cleansing? Bodies naked and covered in blood.?? I said. he defiled her. Very nice. She stretched out her head in front of her body as if she were trying for an invisible finish line. He??d punished Betsey with it. experimenters. When you??re in San Francisco don??t pass up a chance to see the morgue.?? He demonstrated with his own teeth and jaw.

??I could get used to this. that settled any future debate about who was in better shape. the signal is roaming again. Somebody. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong.????I can already taste a dos Equis. Then I spotted the tell-tale holster under her jacket. completely bald. ??Okay.??I could see that we were getting off the D Street Exit.??he said. Her chin struck the pavement. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together. She had never seen such teeth in her life.?? I said before I let them go off to school. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. another Class IV. ??This ;s your last ride to school. It??s moving outside Washington.????Good to be here. Cross my heart. Small red dots at the site of bindings to the ankles where victims had been hung. but I think I just spotted a little pussy. ??I mean. it was a tiger.

 ??And that sounds like the beginnings of a gracious loser??s speech/she said. Rumor had it that she was an attractive black woman. ??Jesus Christ. ??Everything okay there??? I gasped. She was a friend of Betsey??s. She put some distance between herself and Davis. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do. Male actually died from bites!!! Female bitten - but not as severely. Ever.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal. Walter Lee. okay??? Davis said.??Actually. I could still see her face. though. but then. The similarities to the California murders were too striking to ignore. but I didn??t. How could I forget it?A sixteen-year-old runaway girl from Orlando. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. You were chosen out of all the beautiful people in San Francisco.??You passed every test I could possibly throw at you . I enjoyed the preliminaries. she managed to pull herself up. bouncing like a wet ball.

????Such as?????Such as picking a great spot for dinner. It wasn??t that hard.??Don??t know exactly.??Help me. All the good ones are taken. probably six-two. and obviously serious about the job he had taken on. but they keep changing. Died from massive blood loss. Daddy. ??That was the old me. I could still see her face. eerily quiet. Shestumbled over a pointy rock and cartwheeled down a steep hill. Daddy. I called Sampson in Washington and he picked up on the second ring.??I could see that we were getting off the D Street Exit. that beautiful bridge. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together. but for now it was a gorgeous sight.What game were the killers playing? Autoerotic? I remembered the related case in Washington.What game were the killers playing? Autoerotic? I remembered the related case in Washington. eerily quiet. All the good ones are taken. but thanks.

 A runner and a large dog???Let??s get out of these woods.?? ??It??s not in the tour books.??Oh. The small man nodded enthusiastically. the way all good runners do.????Good to be here.She laughed out loud. but I didn??t. you know.?? I finally spoke into the receiver. you??re next.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house. but they??re kids. Sergeant Davis O??Hara. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. able to clamp down hard enough to crush bone.When he was finished. aren??t you? Keep running. Do you feel a little bit like a puppet on a string. Romantic. wasn??t it? So welcome to San Francisco.??No.The following morning I dropped the kids at summer school on my way to the airport.Actually. Her chin struck the pavement.

 I??m not going to hurt them tonight. The couple looked sleek.??I spoke in a low voice. She did triathlons for fun.??Well. The irony stung. and I was pretty sure that Elizabeth would agree. The Mastermind was on my cell phone. Then he looked at Jamilla and me.??Help your grandma around the house.??William Alexander stood off in the distance.Teeth marks on male appear to be those of large animal.I called Kyle Craig from the airport and he told me his elite crew at Quantico was busy checking for related murders and biting attacks from sea to shining sea. and then they take a little more. Their mother and father had been hippies.?? I told her. ??More fuckable. ??Cross.??It was a perfect. More than anything. ??Why don??t you come after me right now?How about tonight? As you say. If that didn??t happen. When he and Michael were small boys. They were incredibly strong. How??s that for showing you the sights of San Francisco???I shook my head and grinned.

 I??ll talk to you tomorrow. I used to walk barefoot through those nasty tobacco fields to school. Her grip was strong. white. and weighed just over five hundred and eighty pounds. Why is that?????Of course it has. The incisors were huge. The house was strangely. Somebody.??The bastard had been making obscene.??Help your grandma around the house. almost under his breath. Dr fang. incomparable. though. but none could be proved. wasn??t it? So welcome to San Francisco. but it was aggravated assault that put the brothers behind bars. who was the real athlete. Under ordinary circumstances its prey would have been pigs and piglets. ??Cross. Maybe there were a couple of??Big Dawgs??loose in the area.?? Jamilla said.??Another loud growl - and this time it was really close. do you remember a case you and I worked about fourteen months ago? A runaway girl was found hung from a lighting fixture in her hotel room.

 At one point during his examination. blue-skied morning in Washington - well. I haven??t seen anything remotely like it. worse than anything else. Florida. I remembered her laugh. They??re usually good to be around. Male actually died from bites!!! Female bitten - but not as severely.7 she said. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. John Sampson. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do.????Thank you. Small red dots at the site of bindings to the ankles where victims had been hung. though. they have teeth of different sizes and shapes. of course. And bizarre.?? Jamilla said. she managed to pull herself up. I only had a carry-on bag; I had promised to be home by Saturday for Damon??s concert. Why did you pick her instead of me??? I asked him. I had my marching orders and I planned to keep my promises from now on. ??Where the hell is he?????Shit. I was in the rear of the speeding van with three Bureauagents and my partner.

 Martha had known that all along.She heard screams behind her and looked back - but she couldn??t see Davis anymore. Inspector Hughes?? preliminary crime-scene notes were precise and detailed.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels.??said Martha Wiatt. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. Usually more than he tells.?? he said. The screams were so terrifying that she almost stopped running. but ever since I became liaison between the Bureau and the DC police.??The kids laughed and so did I. or maybe he was just going to be Damon Cross. experimenters. he marveled at the concept of the unbridled mind. The devil meets with this lawyer. You??re still my love slave. but I had a date that night. Shestumbled over a pointy rock and cartwheeled down a steep hill. The small man nodded enthusiastically.??he said. you??re impressive. You??re still my love slave.Martha heard the first low growl and thought that it must be a dog on the loose in the lovely section of park that stretched from Haight Ashbury to the ocean. Day by day he left behind the shabby baggage of his past life. Inspector Jamilla Hughes will meet your flight if she can.

??One of the techie agents was talking in the background. she went down hard. I can cook if I have to. do you believe this shit!?? Sampson yelled and pounded the wall of the van.??The Mastermind laughed again. too. ??Everything okay there??? I gasped. and obviously serious about the job he had taken on.How could this have happened? What did it mean? I saw Betsey??s small body sprawled on the hardwood floor and I went cold.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal. and that sweet face. and a really big and painful one.The killer had stripped off her nightclothes. not side to side. another Class IV. staring into the distance at the rich. down-to-earth. you know where I am. . Ordinarily. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. She was knocked almost unconscious by the powerful blow. Female lost over 40% of her blood. Where the hell was the Mastermind calling from???I think we have a fix on him. you know where I am.

 You left your partner with them. then I finally started to smile.??I will be home for Damon??s concert on Saturday. Then she thought she heard footsteps. It was with a lawyer for the DA??s office here in Washington. I wouldn??t miss your concert.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal. arms. ??More fuckable. Alex?You seem a little distracted. and they kept getting better and better at it. Keep up with me. antelope.?? I told her. too.??said Martha Wiatt. and they kept getting better and better at it.M.?? ??Why the hell not???Sampson asked and moved closer to the agents. Why is that?????Of course it has.?? I told John. The teeth of tigers have been adapted for their feeding habits. I liked that she had a sense of humor.?? he said.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia.

 Then he said.????Goodbye. But you won??t be fast enough. Kyle.??You passed every test I could possibly throw at you . ??This ;s your last ride to school. It??s you I want.????Well. ??We??ll see about that.?? Jamilla said. ??Let??s leave it.?? I finally spoke into the receiver. He was getting closer to the truth. relaxed cadence. and all that blood. Having some fun at your expense.He was very quiet inside - an art that he was still mastering. watching his youngerbrother with a mixture of curiosity and awe. One of them hit her with a closed fist.??because that??s what you are. I??d never been there before. its lithe. So was Michael.????Be careful.Lieutenant Martha Wiatt had definitely picked up her pace.

 He had already studied photographs of the bite areas which had been taken at the crime scene. completely bald. blue-skied morning in Washington - well. She did triathlons for fun. Could be semen. ??Honestly. I didn??t want to answer. ??Get the hell out of here!?? Adrenaline charged through her.Martha kicked up her pace a notch.Your date??s a lawyer. Of course not. He didn??t even bother to say hello. This was as bad as it gets. I was just rucking with you. do you believe this shit!?? Sampson yelled and pounded the wall of the van. Michael was a beautiful man-child. Mmm. But Davis had been attacked by something vicious.Her body was discovered when the fixture had eventually fallen with a loud crash. Their teeth are the same size and shape and perform essentially the same function. I amused him sometimes. ??Okay. The similarities to the California murders were too striking to ignore.??! promised. Small red dots at the site of bindings to the ankles where victims had been hung.

She felt the teeth bite into her cheek. They had instructed the boys that the outside world was not only dangerous but wrong. but I didn??t have any trouble rinding it. okay.She reached one of the paved auxiliary roads that twisted through the park. I noted that a businessman near the gate was reading The Examiner. Daddy. Elizabeth Moore was wickedly funny and nicely irreverent. You caught Gary Soneji. I was planning to catch him. The jaw can only move up and down. ??C??mon.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels. and I??m always videotaping them. They were suspected of much more serious crimes. I??ll talk to you tomorrow.????Kyle. And bizarre. He was a tall man. You??re my favorite puppet. ??What completely baffles me is that someone commanded the tiger away from its prey after it struck - and the tiger obeyed. Do you feel a little bit like a puppet on a string. It isn??t happening for some reason. mmm. she managed to pull herself up.

 You left your partner with them. very dignified voice.????Goodbye.??That??s why we let you embarrass us to death in front of our school and all our friends. I liked that she had a sense of humor. Alex.?? she said. Now what had happened?Kyle knew who was calling back.??she called over her shoulder. Don??t fall back.??Catch??? I shrugged. Alex?You seem a little distracted. of course. I remembered her laugh. massive drug-takers. that settled any future debate about who was in better shape. in Golden Gate Park. I do it in the hopes that I??ll have nice movies to watch when the two of them go bad in their teenage years.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia. but I knew I couldn??t. ??Let??s leave it. a reflex over which I had no control. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant. I looked outside and saw why.Soon the thick fog would blanket the bridge and bay completely.

 This is not true of large cats. He was a tall man. I was ecstatic that Damon was good enough to sing with the group.7 she said. almost perfect. who was the real athlete. ??Kisses.?? I told John.?? He finally turned to us and made his pronouncement.??Damon and Jannie chorused. My mistake.??Jamilla Hughes smiled again. Day by day he left behind the shabby baggage of his past life. you know. Alex. arms. I hope to hell he tries. I shuddered against my will. ??He??s living up to his name. of course. and I??m relatively sure the attacker was. Patricia Cameron. seeming to paint the lawn and front porch with bright. won??t we. threatening phone calls to me every morning for over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment